If you have a request for support please fill out this Project Support Request Form and email or mail the form to ArtBeet, Inc. (P.O. Box 63, Algoma, WI, 54201) so that you and the discussion of your project/request can be added to the Board of Directors meeting agenda.
In addition to providing financial and other support, ArtBeet, Inc. acts as a fiscal receiver and partner for Kewaunee County-based arts projects, providing tax-exempt benefits for individual donations, grants and contributions. Most independent artists and small or new arts companies lack the important 501(c)(3) tax status that makes those donations legal and desirable.
Fiscal receivership is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)(3) public charity, such as ArtBeet, Inc., provides limited financial and legal oversight for a project initiated independently by an artist or arts-related business or organization that does not have its own 501(c)(3) status. Once sponsored in this way, the project is eligible to solicit and receive grants and tax-deductible contributions that are normally available to 501(c)(3) organizations.
Here's some of the details of our fiscal receivership program:
- a sliding scale administrative fee up to 10% of donation,
- online donations by credit card with a 1% fee for credit card processing, and
- clear financial records available for project administrators as needed.
Our program is open and accessible to artists and arts organizations countywide and in every discipline. We will not infringe on your creative control of your project, nor do we assume any ownership of the rights. Our goal is to partner with you and give you the tools you need to raise the money to make it happen.
- Art in Empty Storefronts: Phantom Galleries - Steele Street, Algoma
- Algoma Concerts in the Park (fiscal sponsorship)
- Articulture - The Flying Pig, LLC (fiscal sponsorship)
- Bluegrass Adventure and Roots Festival (fiscal sponsorship)
- Scholarship awards to students of the Kewaunee Academy of Fine Art
- Donations to Destination Imagination Teams of St. Mary's, Algoma
- Donations to Destination Imagination Team of Algoma Public School
- Donations to Destination Imagination Team of St. Mary's, Algoma
- $500 scholorship award to the students of the Kewaunee Academy of Fine Art
- Celebration of Life on the Lake - Kirsten Christianson and Stephanie St. John (fiscal sponsor)