Attendance: Susan Connor, Norma Bell, LeAnna Franklin, Pat Bopray, Amanda Davie
Meeting of Board of directors was called to order at 6:15 p.m. by LeAnna Franklin, Meeting Chairman
1) Reading of Minutes of the May 6, 2009 meeting by Pat Bopray.
A motion was made by Amanda to accept the minutes with 2nd by Norma. Motion carried by unanimous vote.
2) Treasurer's Report: Amanda reported 3 new memberships received. Welcome to Sue Pike, Carol Patterson and Zach McClendon. The current balance is $2475.12. Checks were also deposited for the Music/Art in the Park Series. See attached report.
A motion was made by Pat to accept the Treasurer's Report with 2nd by Norma. Motion carried by unanimous vote.
3) Old Business
· Borscht Night: Monday June 8, 2009 @ Barnsite 7:00 p.m. Linda Orr will be presenting Improv. Comedy. Norma is working on adjusting the scheduled presentations to include Lea Pellett and the African Masai Organization that she works with.
· Music/Art in the Park: Pat Rye has volunteered to host the ArtBeet table. Pat Bopray will schedule a meeting to plan the children’s activities.
· Shearing Day: Pat reported $207.50 was made for ArtBeet on the food venue at Shearing Day. LeAnna reported $70.00 was made for ArtBeet on the raffle.
4) New Business
· Post Office Box: Susan reported that the fee for the post office box has increased $2.00
· ArtBeet Table Signs: Kurt Mullner asked about having an ArtBeet table sign made for artist tables at fairs etc. Pat checked out the costs and had a sample made at Kinko. Pat will check into making them more economically.
Next Meeting: July 6, 2009 6:00 pm, at KeLe Alpacas Log Building
Motion to adjourn was made by Amanda at 7:15 p.m., 2nd by Susan. Motion carried.
Minutes Submitted by: Pat Bopray, Secretary